As u know we should always Respect to our elders and its our tradition and culture too. No matter who is it its your elder brother,elder sister,elder cousins, elder friends etc.Here We share with you a Latest and best collection of Happy new year wishes which you can easily share with your elders on this 1st January day. Share this Happy New Year Wishes for elder with whats app, Facebook, twitter, Google+, tumblr and also on pinterest and send him/her a perfect new year wishes for the 2015 year.

Happy New Year Wishes for Elders
Happy New Year Wishes for Elders

Resolution for New Year 2015
Good Night Sms For New Year 1st January 2015...
Happy New Year Wishes For Doctors
Happy New Year Wishes in Nepali
Happy New Year Wishes for Brother
Happy New Year Wishes for Best Friends 

Happy New Year 2015 Wishes for Elders


New Year ,
There is new hope ,
And aspirations ,
New is the resolution,
Is the brainchild of a new and
Forever my warm wishes for you .
Have a promising and fulfilling new year !

A light heart ,
A peaceful spirit,
A joyful spirit,
A healthy body, and so on.
Heart full of love ..
This is all mine.
If you pray for .
Happy New Year !

May this New Year brings you Immense happiness in all
you do May the fireworks brings you
The sound of Victory in your ear Wishing you happy New year 2015!!

Best wishes for a Happy New Year,That makes your dreams to real.
That makes your love to a dream,That makes your home a heaven!
Thanks for all your support and help.

This New Year message is to thank you for being by my side not only when I celebrated my success
but also when I needed a shoulder to cry off my losses.Wish 2 spend coming year with you as it was.


This New Year I would like to express my gratitude for being my guiding star
and always appreciating my efforts in all spheres of life.
Pls be my side this year and all coming years.

Sending a golden Greetings box,
Full of smiles wrapped.
in silvery affection tied with silky care'
and sweetly sealed with blessings.
Tnx for all your support..
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.
 
Top